Share

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Going from FIFA World Cup 2010 back to FIFA 10

So I've been playing FIFA World Cup lately and I've been really loving the smoothness of the gameplay, the quickness of the plays, the responsiveness of the button presses. I really didn't notice all this until I went back to FIFA 10 today.
Playing the World Cup games are alright, but I easily get tired of international football, I needed my Club play back, I needed my Ultimate Team. So today, I loaded up FIFA 10 and oh man, what a difference. The gameplay differences are slight, but they impact the game a lot. I played 5 or 6 games and won only 2 where I would usually win a tournament run on the first try. I quickly got frustrated and turned it off.
Yup FIFA WC 2010 sort of ruined my FIFA 10 Ultimate Team experience ay the moment. I'll keep at it and I'm sure I'll get back on track, but knowing there is better gameplay on another game is killing me!

No comments:

Post a Comment